Model/Performer Portfolio Development Photoshoot
Terms of Service
The client(s) may use the images for the following personal and self-promotional activity online and offline:
- Activity with modeling and promotional agencies, online or offline
- Personal, social and business networking websites
- Business and personal websites/blogs (owned and maintained by the client)
- Personal websites/blogs (owned and maintained by the client)
- Online and offline portfolios (owned and maintained by the client)
The client(s) may not profit directly from the use of the images (not including indirect profit as a result of promotional activity) without the photographer's consent and agreement upon financial compensation where relevant.
The client(s) may not sell or give the images to any third party for use, commercial or otherwise, without the photographers consent and agreement upon financial compensation where relevant.
The client(s), or any third party acting on behalf of the client(s) or involved in any way with the client(s), may not edit any of the images beyond resizing, cropping or adding minimal text without the photographers consent
The client(s) may not actively distribute the images for public use without the photographer's consent and agreement upon financial compensation where relevant.
The client(s) will have the opportunity to view images on-camera as they are shot with the understanding that:
- Images viewed on-camera are being viewed at a considerably lower resolution than the resulting images will have.
- The images are as yet unprocessed.
- Processing will alter the appearance of the images to a reasonable extent based on accepted standards within the photographic industry.
- Processing of images does not include alteration of the shape of facial features or any area of the body.
DURING the photoshoot, the client(s) may request one or more of the images to be deleted or reshot providing that this does not cause the session to over-run the agreed finishing time.
The client(s) may make a reasonable request for editing of specific areas, for example cuts, spots, scars, wrinkles and other blemishes, as detailed below:
The photographer will provide the client(s) with print-resolution and web-resolution versions of the finished images within two weeks of shooting via online file sending service or on a CD or DVD.
The client(s) may obtain as many prints of the image as (s)he requires, within the above guidelines.
The client(s) may use the resulting images, with signed and dated consent of the photographer, in the following ways not detailed above:
Tanya Simpson (RockstarVanity Photography) may:
(please select relevant option)
- Use ANY of the images resulting from the photoshoot to promote RockstarVanity Photography online and offline.
- Use ONLY images specified by the client(s) (by email, after processing) to promote RockstarVanity Photography online and offline.
- Use NONE OF the images resulting from the photoshoot to promote RockstarVanity Photography online and offline.
I wish to be credited:
(please select relevant option)
- With my real name.
- With my stage name (as stated below).
- Not at all.
The client(s) may specify further details relevant to the use of the images resulting from the photoshoot being used by Tanya Simpson (RockstarVanity Photography) below, at the time of the photoshoot:
Stage name (if relevant):
Any dissatisfaction with the end images due to unrealistic expectations from the client(s) is the responsibility of the client(s). No refunds will be given on a basis of this. Any slander or defamation of RockstarVanity Photography, it's name and owner, beyond reasonable word of mouth discussion, may be taken seriously and may result in further and possibly legal action being taken. While the wishes of the client(s) in relation to use of photographs taken of them by Tanya Simpson (RockstarVanity Photography) will be respected to a realistic and reasonable degree, copyright of the images is in no way transferred to the client(s) at any time without formal written consent from the photographer. The photographer reserves the right to end the photoshoot with no warning or compensation if the client(s) behaviour becomes in any way threatening, inappropriate, dangerous or otherwise unaccaptable.
Terms of Service and Image Release document revised 21st February 2009 and applicable to all photoshoots occurring on or after this date regardless of the date upon which the shoot was booked.